maDah bErhELah..

Only 2 kinds of people are happy in this world. 1. Mad 2. Child. So be mad to achieve whatever you desire and be like a child to enjoy whatever you achieve.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Searching the logical

Last night I have a bad feeling but I just ignored it..
I need to have my sleep and wake up early to work..
There is nobody around, so I switched on all the lights outside..
It all went well until 2 am..
I have a problem opening my HP lockscreen..
I have the password correct but I dun know why it couldn’t work..
I have to tried till the 6th attempt then only I can open it..
And then suddenly I heard a noise just outside my room, so I switched on my room light..
The sounds then continue, it seems like someone is entering the other room coz I heard the sound of door knob..
I can feel like my blood stops running inside my body, I can’t even move.. I feel cold and I’m shivering..  There is nobody in the house!
Feels like yelling out the window for help but I know that is ridiculous.. 2am, no neighbours and the guards are on the other side, I don’t think anyone would hear me..
So I lifted my guard and going out to check the situation outside, without any hesitation.. I slowly move downstairs.. All the locks and doors are good.. Nothing much.. But when I climbed back then only I realize the stuffs in front of my room have fall down, and the window there is slightly open.. I don’t take too much time, I get myself into my room and waited for my friend to come and pick me up..
So I ended in my friend’s house..could not really get a good sleep due to what have happened..
Early morning then I come back there..nak x nak kena gak bersiap tuk g kerja kan.. I just ignored my feelings and act like nothing has happened last night.. But I can’t keep my eyes away to the window..It is like I’m looking for a logical answer to last night.. and surprisingly I saw a white hair? I’m not sure if it is hair or kind of wool of cotton stuck there in the window.. I pretend like I haven’t seen anything and going to work like usual..
So it all goes around in my head now.  The stuffs are well located but it fell down, the window is slightly opens..  It looks like something has come inside tru the window and steps on the thing and going into to the other room.. But, the window is so small and it is been  grilled! So, what is it that come in? Hurm.. Logical please..

No comments: