maDah bErhELah..

Only 2 kinds of people are happy in this world. 1. Mad 2. Child. So be mad to achieve whatever you desire and be like a child to enjoy whatever you achieve.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Christmas Cupid

Yeahhh, I know that people are not celebrating Christmas yet..
It is not about that eve pun, it’s about a movie..

This started on 1 fine day..
I have nothing to do and bored so I on9 u-tube and watch movies on9..
This movie is a light & fun movie.. lebih kurang macam citer The ghost of my Past GF tuh..
And I did not put in much attention into it till I have reached the almost ending part.. I’m glued..

The movie have successfully made me to think, I mean re-think..
In this life, if we chase after wealth, popularity & power, we will in the end lose the people around us.. We will be left alone, my biggest fear of all..

Hence, as been mentioned by my fav actor in my fav drama series, Dream High.. “The road that a well known star would live is a lonely and pity road..” Now I think that I understand.. =)

Betul la tuh..winning over arguments or any other occasion will result of we losing the people we care & love..

I am so glad that I have finally realize that..before this da tahu pun, tapi lack of awareness aje so x alert sgt pun.. hihi..
See? From just a normal, a light & fun movie, if we do sees it in different view, it can really give us a great lesson..I guessed that I’m changing my life a bit now.. =)

I have decided to keep the people I love around me.


p/s: the best part was, Chad Michael Murray is the hero!!!! =P

No comments: