maDah bErhELah..

Only 2 kinds of people are happy in this world. 1. Mad 2. Child. So be mad to achieve whatever you desire and be like a child to enjoy whatever you achieve.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fear...


I believe each of us have something that we are afraid of.. Anything.. Be it an animal, unseenable things or maybe our own feelings..

But to be the only one in that situation, it might be hard.. Like, I dun understand why one of my friend neh afraid of the hen..After all, I do think that we are enjoying the KFC kot.. =P  It may sounds funny to us, but not to that particular person.. hihi..

So, I’m opening my secret of fear in here..

Num 1 fear- ULAT GONGGOK!! Ewww… You dun have to let me see it, just by hearing someone mentioning it will give me a sleepless night..huh..I think it started when I was little..I like to play around, a lot..and dat thing pun quite a lot gak la kan..bersepah..hihi..so mmg selalulah TERpijak! And the sound tuh yg actually makes me eerie..lagi, kaki dia yg banyak tuh.. adoyh laaa..I would rate 4 over 5 to the level of fear. Few bad experiences that I ever face, one of it is running out from bathroom, crying, when I see it. Lagi x boleh lupa budak2 hoki mmg saja nak kenakan, they throw that thing to me, and as a result, I ran for about 400m far to get away.. huh! Even if it happens now, I will also react the same..

Num 2 fear-Big, huge mascot.. Aaaa, I don’t know when this started..Tapi I realize it masa I’m in UiTM..Kira da besar pun saya la kan.. =P One fine day tuh, in a shopping complex tgh window shopping, there’s this A&W mascot yg jalan2 to do promotion. To my surprise he comes to me and I stop walking, my heart beats fast, palm sweating and in tears. That is when I started to realize. To think far, maybe I’m afraid coz I can’t see their face expression..How if there is a serial killer inside? **me thinking too much.. haha.. I might too,  afraid if that thing going to fall onto me..tuh yg takut..level of fear-3…

Num3 fear-Fear to be left alone..This is quite complicated coz it relates to my feeling..It is also not as what you think it should be..I’m not afraid to be left alone at home, in shopping complexes or any other places..In fact, I’m enjoying my quality time alone..What I mean here is I’m afraid to be left by someone..Someone I know, someone I care, someone who is near to me..I know that there’s goodbye in every hello, and time will help to heal the wound..But after years and experiences, I am still crying for the same reason and situation even though I have positively think that I have successfully overcome the feeling..To the extent of it, I am afraid to cry..I’m afraid of the words that are left unattended..I’m afraid to say hello and worst I am sometimes afraid to live my life.. huh.. level of afraid-5..

Some people said that we can overcome our fear by facing it..yes, I do agree..But it takes a lot of courage and not all can do it..Me myself is not strong enough even to think about it..So, I guess that it’s me running away from all of it..As long as I can run, I will run..


~~waiting for the day when I’ll stop running.. =P

No comments: