maDah bErhELah..

Only 2 kinds of people are happy in this world. 1. Mad 2. Child. So be mad to achieve whatever you desire and be like a child to enjoy whatever you achieve.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ramadan 2012

I have nothing in mind to tell right now.. But let’s talk about Ramadan..
Officially, this is my 7th year of Ramadan for this year.. =)
If counted by my age, I’m suppose to enter primary school this year.. hihi..

7 years, it is quite a long time.. Let’s see what’s the differences and similarities in it.
I am still the same! Hahaha.. I think la.. I’m still me who likes to think too much, dreaming of any possibilities and I’m still the girl who is leaving my life below the shadow of pasts.. wahh, bunyi mcm ngeri aje kan.. =0

There is nothing much actually.. the differences is of course my age.. we are getting older year by year kan.. Some other difference is my status.. I’m not single anymore.. =)

Lagi? How I wish that the other tuh pun ada peningkatan..tp x, all is just the same. My knowledge, sama aje pun.. Niat di hati aje berkobar2 tapi hampeh.. Tapi the best part is, niat tuh xkan pernah hilang.. So I’m taking this opportunity to thank Allah.. Again, for what He have or not given to me.. The best part of all is that He is always there for me.. =) and I thanked Allah for giving me a better life, I thanked Him for every single thing that happens in my life..

Then I would like to thank all friends and families who knows me.. =) If there is any words or actions, or anything that I have done that is with or without my consent, which have effected you, I am sincerely sorry.. and I wishes all of you a better Raya for this year!!! =)

The end……

No comments: