maDah bErhELah..

Only 2 kinds of people are happy in this world. 1. Mad 2. Child. So be mad to achieve whatever you desire and be like a child to enjoy whatever you achieve.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

I like to eat but I dunno what to eat..

Saya suka nak makan, suka nak buat itu, suka nak buat ini..
But I will do it all, if you choose to..
I'm a follower..
I'm sorry if u dun feels good that way..

Tapi fahamilah.. 
Untuk budak yang macam saya neh, I never really have much choices..
Lagilah bila dah terbiasa sendirian.. I have to live with what I have, never really cares if there's a choice or not..
So bila dah berkawan ramai2, saya suka untuk ikutkan aje..
I wanted to be part of them, that's why I do always follow..
In fact, I did really make a choice kan.. I choose to be a follower.. =(

~sigh...
 

No comments: