maDah bErhELah..

Only 2 kinds of people are happy in this world. 1. Mad 2. Child. So be mad to achieve whatever you desire and be like a child to enjoy whatever you achieve.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Our Big Day in May!

First of all, Alhamdulillah sangat2 sebab Allah izinkan semua neh jadi..


It's my birthday, 26 years old this year..
I take a leave from work, saja nak manjakan diri..
Malam before my big day tuh, he came to my place..
He brings yogurt for me.. Just like last year, sweet aje..
Then pusing2 kejap, singgah Setia City Mall..
Kat situ dapat surprise lagi, he bought me a big choc cake.. =)
and we celebrated my birthday there..
dapat his jersey ag, with his name on the back there..
Thank you so much!
and I smile all along the night..



It is actually not only my birthday but also our anniversary..
So the next day we spend a little but meaningful time together..
Subway, Mini putted golf & another surprise for me..
A box that is full of hope for me.. I really lost my words & mind..
Thank you so much!
That is one of the best day in my life..


I'm sorry that I can't tell u my birthday wish..
What I can say is that I pray for all the good things to us..
And for our anniversary, I knew that 1 year is just like a blink of an eye..
But I'm happy enough to get through it with you..
And I'm hoping that you will always be with me for the next years ahead, till we both ran out of time.. =)


Thank you Allah sebab dengar doa2 saya..
Semoga semuanya akan jadi baik2 je.. Aminnn.. =)


No comments: