maDah bErhELah..

Only 2 kinds of people are happy in this world. 1. Mad 2. Child. So be mad to achieve whatever you desire and be like a child to enjoy whatever you achieve.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Upside down smile!

I miss all the things we used to do together..
Long texts, late night calls, video calls, those sweet talks..
As time goes by, it takes the numbers away..
Bundle of texts become once a while text, video calls turns into a dream call where I see u only in my dreams & those sweet words has slowly turned into plain..

I sincerely hope that it didn't take away the feelings too..

And here is the things you should know..
The things inside of me.. My feelings, my promises, my heart..
It's still the same like the first time I've met you..
I'm sorry if you get bored coz I keep on telling you how I feel..
Coz I dun know how long do we have here..
Nobody is sure about tomorrow kan..
So I'm giving my best each day & one of the best I have is you..
That is why I'm clinging much into you..

~~sigh..

I keep u in my doa always & to Allah I rely..
Have good days & I wish you know that I'm always here, waiting for you, InsyaAllah..

No comments: