maDah bErhELah..

Only 2 kinds of people are happy in this world. 1. Mad 2. Child. So be mad to achieve whatever you desire and be like a child to enjoy whatever you achieve.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

In the eyes of the Queen..

The Grace sisters stories..

The Queen do always tell me what she thinks bout her two daughters..
She tells it straight, loud and clear..

"I did not worry much about the older sister. She's independent enough, she can do everything on her own, she can take care herself well enough, she can... She can... She can... She can...
But for the youngest one, I can't stop thinking bout her.. She can't do anything, she's soft, she's too breakable, she needs guide, she needs me, she needs... She needs.. She needs.. She needs.."

and The Queen have the reasons for that..

"I'm glad that the older sister have make it through, get herself out from that terrible timeline..But pity on the younger one bcoz she's stucked there.."

No wonder laa kan.. I do understand these, as in each of their shoes..

I have nothing much to say.. I just wish all of them live happily..

Nota kaki: What you see is sometimes not as what it is.. I might look ok, I can do anything, I can survive on my own.. But through all the way, I've break down too many times.. Sometimes, the strongest person is actually the one who do really need supports. =)  

No comments: