maDah bErhELah..

Only 2 kinds of people are happy in this world. 1. Mad 2. Child. So be mad to achieve whatever you desire and be like a child to enjoy whatever you achieve.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Extra Training..

I am so glad that I have that knowledge of sport science..
and since I'm so actively involve in sports, it helps me so much..

I find it very easy to overcome all my weaknesses including my performances peak timing.. hihi..

and here's a thought that I think most people do misunderstood..
It is not about the quantity but the quality!
You don't have to workout every day and night, pushing yourself off the cliff!
Pushing yourself over the limit is good.. but it is about the correlation of time, intensity, activity & also ur resting period..

Watch Karate Kid and then you'll understand it..
Sometimes, too many is not too good..  =)

Gonna share some info in future regarding my training..
Daaaa...

No comments: