maDah bErhELah..

Only 2 kinds of people are happy in this world. 1. Mad 2. Child. So be mad to achieve whatever you desire and be like a child to enjoy whatever you achieve.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

2nd round of LFK 2013 #semutmerah journal


We're entering the 2nd round for now..
Let the game begin!

We're getting it right, the momentum and the environment..
We started a bit slow but we're climbing it one by one..
I always recall what my former coach have told me,
League system is different than the carnival!
I got him now..
and we're adapting fast..
Could not wait to perform for 2nd round!
We didn't say that we're gonna win it all..
We're gonna give our best & they will sure not have a good time this round..
Mark my words! =)

So good luck all #semutmerah!
It's in us, we just have to let it out!
ROAR!!!

No comments: