maDah bErhELah..

Only 2 kinds of people are happy in this world. 1. Mad 2. Child. So be mad to achieve whatever you desire and be like a child to enjoy whatever you achieve.

Friday, February 22, 2013

To the higher level of futsal..

To go this far, it is such a waste if I dun learn a thing..
We got 3 international friendlies over here, and how I wish we could get another one.. =)
I dun expect to go here and perform..
I did bad, totally bad!
I started my 1st game insanely..I tried to do my best but all of it turns into a disaster...
The next day, I came back to try again,..
But it doesn't even work out too..
My desire turns into anger, frustration and upset..
The other might be happy.. They're happy to score goal, to dribble, to do unnecessarily things in the court.. I just wish we can play beautiful game..
By beautiful, I mean to do normal things, the basic rotation, basic attacking, composure game and the most important thing is to work for winning TOGETHER!
And it is, for the 3rd game.. We did do well.. Not our very best, but better than the earlier games.. It feels good to have practicing what we have trained over this few years in the game.. The satisfaction, I hope they do feel it..
And special thanks to my coach CCY as he is really there to help me go through my hard time..
I understand things better now, about my role in the team..
Last year I may be doing good things in the game, contributing to my team.. But now, I'm doing good things with the right timing and purposes, which will contribute more benefit to the team.. =)
Words can't explain more, Let's hope to see it in the LFK 2013 this March..
I can bet you it's a new and stronger Semut Merah, who will come back to Malaysia tomorrow.. =)
Last but not least, thanks to the managements and players for this opportunity of learning.. And I will always let myself to remember this, There is always a room for improvement and even the best athlete also need advice from his coach.. =)

P/s: As long as I dun give up!

No comments: