maDah bErhELah..

Only 2 kinds of people are happy in this world. 1. Mad 2. Child. So be mad to achieve whatever you desire and be like a child to enjoy whatever you achieve.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Friendly futsal trip in Thailand..


Yeahhhh...
Semut Merah will be going for few friendly matches in Thailand this weekend..
The opponent there are absolutely in their own class, among the top teams and they're in the middle of their league..
So it might be quite tough for us..
As for me, my target is to gain as much experience and knowledge, and of coz to shine.. =P
Our schedule is very packed, I could imagine the tiredness I'll be getting..
We will be leaving as early as 3 a.m. in the morning today..

So let's hope that our trip will be safe and beautiful there.. =)
For those Semut Merah yang stay here, see you guys later and have a great weekend..
For my lil sis yg tinggal sorang2 kat rumah neh, TAKE CARE!! Be strong.. hik hik..
And last but not least, to my SMILE.. Please take care and wait for me to come back yee.. Jaga hati awak utk saya..gonna miss u much! ~wink...


P/s: Not to forget, a big THANKS to all the good-lucks from Semut Merah supporters! =)



No comments: