maDah bErhELah..

Only 2 kinds of people are happy in this world. 1. Mad 2. Child. So be mad to achieve whatever you desire and be like a child to enjoy whatever you achieve.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Tell the world!


Pernah tengok filem CINTA?



Kisah 5 cinta yang berbeza tapi saling berkaitan.. Jalan cerita yg disusun menarik ditambah pula dengan pelakon2 yang dikenali ramai, hasilnya agak meninggalkan kesan.. Siapa yg x suka nak tengok cerita sia2, this is a good movie for u all… =)

Dan saya tertarik dengan dua kisah cinta neh, cinta sepenuh jiwa dan cinta romantic.. These are the dialogue that have been spoken by them, that effected me..

The husband: Kalau da suka, kenapa perlu nak rahsiakan?
The writer: Kenapa nak satu dunia tahu? Cukup la kau tahu, dia tahu..

When it comes to heart feelings, we can’t openly say whom is right and whom is wrong.. Masing2 ada cara sendiri kan nak express it.. Tapi benda neh quite mengganggu kot... I have spent the past years thinking bout it, a lot.. =)

Betul la dialog dorg tuh.. Tapi saya lagi la setuju dengan The husband.. 
We should tell those we love, what we feel.. After all, for me life is all about sharing pun.. And life is too short not to do our best while we still can..

Xde jaminan pun untuk esok.. I have regretted my old days when I didn’t tell them that I love them.. So I’m stucked here in me… The sorrows part of me that I can’t easily let go, it do always come and haunt me.. And I don’t wanna keep living like this, nor that I wanted any of u guys to live this way too.. So open up ur heart and tell them.. Just tell them..  Everything will be just fine..

There is always 1 person who will give more in relationship.. =)  But that doesn’t  matter pun, hold ur heart tighter and do what makes u happy, u will sure be happy..
Untuk siapa2 yg x faham saya mengarut apa neh, xyah la serabutkan kepala.. Why don’t u just spend some time and watch the movie? U can learn life through it.. hihi..

p/s: Iloveyou..

No comments: