maDah bErhELah..

Only 2 kinds of people are happy in this world. 1. Mad 2. Child. So be mad to achieve whatever you desire and be like a child to enjoy whatever you achieve.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Stranger & Me...



A stranger, whom I was at 1st afraid of... is now becoming the one that I have miss a lot, lately...

A stranger that came into my life by accident but stays on purpose.. =)

A stranger that just walk through me.. 
He make a mess in my heart and hardly leave my head...

A stranger that turns all the switches ON and also turning my world upside down.. =)

A stranger that make me brave enough to cross over the line, 
that LINE!!

A stranger that  make my May blossom once again, 
washing the pain away.. =)

And me...
I'm giving it out...


I choose to cross that LINE for the STRANGER, the only exception... =)

p/s: I have faith in me.. I have faith in Allah's plan.. =)

No comments: