maDah bErhELah..

Only 2 kinds of people are happy in this world. 1. Mad 2. Child. So be mad to achieve whatever you desire and be like a child to enjoy whatever you achieve.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bad days, Thank you..


When there is good, there will always be the bad too..
Like the blacks and whites..
There goes for the ups and downs too..

I've gone through of it lots of time..
But some part of it do really change..

Bad days..
 I have gone through many bad days in my life..
Just a bad day till to the worst one..
And when the days came, I can just cry..
I cry out loud in my car..
I cry out loud on my bed..
I cry out loud before I sleep and when I'm awake in the middle of night..
I cries wherever and whenever nobody sees me..

But that is in yesterday, the day before tomorrow..
Nowadays, these new days, I faced it in a different way..
No matter if it is a bad or even worst day, 
I do feel like crying out loud alone..
But there is always this someone who can always make my day better..
He said he did nothing but it's magical how he can craved the smile back on my face..
Thank you someone.. Thank you Allah for the courage you have given to me..

No comments: