maDah bErhELah..

Only 2 kinds of people are happy in this world. 1. Mad 2. Child. So be mad to achieve whatever you desire and be like a child to enjoy whatever you achieve.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lawak SaNtai...

Last wEekend waS coOl fOr mE..
wE spEnt timE 'lEpakiNg' n i pLayed hOckEy..iT waS fUn.. =)
alL iS gOing smOotH fOr mE UntiL my fwEns raisE Up thE issUe oF Man U lOst tO ChelSea..

**thEy wEre bZ exprEssinG hOw frUstratEd tHey arE tO thE lOst..
As fOr me, nah!! Man U is nOt my faV tEam, sO iT din efFect mE sO much..
bUt thEre's sUmtHing hapPen... !@#$%^&*()

gerl : Man U lost again..
Me : It doesnt matter, not my team.. (smilling)
gerl : then what team are u in?
Me : Owh, try to guess.. (i'm saying in my heart that i'm an Arsenal fans)
gerl : Liverpool? no, wait...i know, FIGOS right??
Me : (dropped my jaw)

and all my fwens are laughing.. 
cis..i feLt likE i'vE bEen givEn a hiGh 5 sLap straiGht oNtO my fOrehEad..

p/s : Cik BinTang ketawa berdekah2 x hengat neh!!!



No comments: